Contact Us

If you are contacting us to lodge a Recruitment complaint or Code complaint, please ensure you have first approached the department in question. If you are unsatisfied with the result of their investigation, you can contact us about your complaint.

If you have an enquiry about the Recruitment Principles or the Civil Service Code, or have any comments about the work we do, you can contact us via any of the following:
In writing:
Civil Service Commission
1 Horse Guards Road
We always aim to provide the best possible service to anyone who approaches us, but sometimes things can go wrong, or we can fall short of our own high standards. If this happens and you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, you can complain.
HM Government logo