Civil Service Commission

I have raised my concern within the Department

Before you provide us with details of your complaint, we strongly advise you to read our guidance:

The Civil Service Code:  A guide for civil servants bringing an appeal to the Civil Service Commission

The Civil Service Commission may now be able to consider your complaint.  Please provide us with all relevant information including:

  • Your name
  • The Department or agency you work for
  • Your contact details and preferred method of contact
  • A brief summary of your concerns and how you feel the Civil Service Code has been breached
  • Details of how your Department has handled your concerns
  • An indication of how you would like the issue to be resolved


You can submit your complaint to:

Civil Service Commission
1 Horse Guards Road

020 7271 0831


Back to Complaints Main Page