Civil Service Commission

Civil Service Code - Non Civil Servants

The Civil Service Commission can only hear complaints about potential breaches of the Civil Service Code from civil servants.  It does not have the jurisdiction to hear complaints about the behaviour of civil servants from members of the public.

If you are a member of the public and wish to complain about the behaviour of a civil servant, you should in the first instance contact the Department or Agency where the civil servant is employed. 

You may also make a complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman.  Full details of how to register your complaint can be found on their website:


Back to Complaints Main Page