Civil Service Commission

Civil Service Code - Former Civil Servants

If you were formerly a civil servant and wish to make a complaint under the Civil Service Code that relates to your time when you were a civil servant, you may be able to make a complaint, depending on how much time has elapsed since you were a civil servant.  You will normally have needed to have raised your concerns with your Department while you were a Civil Servant.  Please contact us for further details.

Civil Service Commission
1 Horse Guards Road


Telephone:  020 7271 0831


Back to Complaints Main Page